I had this idea for a high-resolution MIDI interface and would like to know if
it's doable/stupid before implementing it.

My (software) device continuously updates a few high-res variables at high
speed, i.e. it's not strictly event-oriented. There are two CDJs, each has the
following variables:

- track (unsigned int)
- position_ms (unsigned int)
- tempo (signed float)
- pitch-bend (signed float)

to keep it simple let's say each variable takes 32 bits, so that's 64 bytes for
both decks (and ignore other variables for now).

if my software were to construct a MIDI SysEx message with this data as one
binary blob, would a Mixxx javascript driver be able to query that blob to
interface with my device?

Since the data is real-time, Mixxx could query it as fast as it can/wants so
there are no timing constraints on my end.

thoughts?

thx,

-- p