Hi,

unfortunately I didn't have time or ability to test the patch. Seems like problems are solved when I changed POI types (https://github.com/pailakka/mtk2garmin/commit/4b3969d726e7b3e36eaa4f0fb8323a744a6c33cf).

Looks like 0x10f__ types are not working on polygons despite both IMG and TYP being seemingly fine with them.

-Teemu