Ok, updates.

Still looking good on general stability. Perf is a mixed bag but still
usually faster than non-indy.

I have run into my first obvious behavioral difference between the new
and old code: the "name" argument (2nd arg) to bootstrap methods was
interned under the old backend, but is not in the new backend. I don't
know if there's anything in the spec to indicate it should be
interned, but I figured I'd bring it up. It was the source of many
test failures in JRuby because we had a key BSM that expected interned
Strings.

I'm working my way through JRuby's jit.threshold=0 and AOT test
suites, and so far that's the only indy-related issue. I'm looking
into another test that seems to fail sporadically but only on MLVM.

- Charlie