Updates!

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter
<head...@headius.com> wrote:
> Still waiting on Christian's additional patch, but removing xbmh did
> not appear to help anything. Rebuilt, ran fib, and...

I pulled down all updates from today, did a fresh build, and things
appear to be working properly. Hooray!

Perf isn't at u4 levels, but it isn't awful and stability seems pretty
good...even including a few command lines that always triggered the
dreaded NCDFE. Wonderful!

Tomorrow I'll look at getting JRuby's "jit immediately" and AOT test
runs green so we can start to use that as a sanity test for the new
indy logic.

- Charlie