Mnemosyne is absolutely terrific.  However, I still haven't figured out how
to isolate a subset of cards for study.  I see where the documentation
says, "In the 'Activate cards' dialog, you can select which cards you want
to study based on a number of criteria..."

But where is the "activate cards" dialog?

I currently have 287 cards for a particular course, and I can see how it
could grow to 800+.  Naturally, I need to be able to create subsets to
study.

Thanks!

---Tom Nally