Hey, Peter:

I recently downloaded and installed version 2.6 for Windows, and I'm
running it under Windows 10.  I'm not seeing "Activate Cards" under the
Study menu.  I'm only seeing

   - Scheduled --> forgotten --> new
   - Study new unlearned cards only
   - Cram all cards
   - Cram recently learned new cards

Is there something I'm missing?  (For some reason, I'm unable to upload a
screen capture.)

Thanks again.

---Tom Nally