From: Tom Nally <steelweave...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 24 February 2018 06:56
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] I'm trying to find the "Activate Cards"
dialog...

Mnemosyne is absolutely terrific.  However, I still haven't figured out how to
isolate a subset of cards for study.  I see where the documentation says, "In
the 'Activate cards' dialog, you can select which cards you want to study based
on a number of criteria..."

But where is the "activate cards" dialog?

I currently have 287 cards for a particular course, and I can see how it could
grow to 800+.  Naturally, I need to be able to create subsets to study.

Thanks!

---Tom Nally

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/d6218629-4676-4599-a10a-30f316d83291%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/d6218629-4676-4599-a10a-30f316d83291%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.