Hey, Peter.

Thank you very much!

I'm actually using the version obtain from https://portableapps.com/, so
it's possible that the Portable Apps folks haven't updated it to the most
recent version.

So, yes, I'll follow your guidance and download the newest version.

Unfortunately, I posted this same request a second time, because I was
unable to locate it after the first post.  I'll attempt to delete the
second posting.  If I can't, sorry about that.

Thanks again!

---Tom Nally