From: Stuart Bisset <stuartbis...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2018 19:12
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Sync server NOT running

Hi I have installed mnemosyne 2.6 on windows 10 and would like to use this
machine as a server and sync to an android phone and a win 10 laptop.  I can't
seem to get the sync working though.  When I go into...

Settings > Configure Mnemosyne > Servers

...there is a message saying "Sync server is NOT running" in the dialog box.

I have tried to search this user group and online to find answers but can't
seem to find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Many Thanks in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/bb0c3b78-977e-4267-ab62-473e3f95ef5a%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/bb0c3b78-977e-4267-ab62-473e3f95ef5a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.