I fixed this by opening mneomsyne as administrator

I then exported the cards and created a new database

-----Original Message-----
From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of filipba...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 4:09 PM
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Sync server NOT running

Hi,

I have the same problem, although I did not have it before, I thin it started
when my ISP changed my router.

All my settings on mobile app and on desktop app are the same but now I have
message "Sync server NOT running".

Is there any solution found for this problem?

Best Regards,

Filip

Dana četvrtak, 3. svibnja 2018. u 11:41:02 UTC+2, korisnik Peter Bienstman