Sure, any type of firewall or router can interfere with the connection, so make
sure they are all set up properly.

Cheers,

Peter

From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Stuart Bisset
Sent: 03 May 2018 09:47
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Sync server NOT running

Hi Peter
Thanks, yes, I have tried all of that.  The message is indeed a time-out
message as you say.  I ensured that I was on the same network. And ensured the
IP address and port were correct.  Also tried changing the port.

I'm also using AVG (the full version) - could that be the issue?
Cheers

Stuart

Stuart Bisset
Director
[m]: 07968 196258
[e]:
stuart.bis...@insightmodelling.co.uk<mailto:stuart.bis...@insightmodelling.co.uk>
[w]: www.insightmodelling.co.uk<http://www.insightmodelling.co.uk>

[http://insightmodelling.co.uk/Wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/logo-v7-thin-strip-lens-flare-green-HiRes-clear-background-200pw.png]<http://insightmodelling.co.uk>

Insight Financial Modelling Ltd is a Company registered in Scotland, Registered
number SC371434.
Registered office: Summit House, 4-5 Mitchell Street, Edinburgh, EH6 7BD.
Business correspondence should be addressed to: 2 Marine Terrace, Gullane, East
Lothian, EH31 2AY

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
are not the addressee or an intended recipient or have not agreed with us the
terms on which you are receiving this email any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the
contents of this email or its attachments, is at your own risk, prohibited and
may be unlawful, and to the fullest extent permitted by law Insight Financial
Modelling Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability to you. Please notify
stuart.bis...@insightmodelling.co.uk<mailto:stuart.bis...@insightmodelling.co.uk>
this e-mail from your system. When addressed to our clients any opinions or
advice contained in this email or its attachments are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing Insight Financial Modelling Ltd client
engagement letter.

On 3 May 2018 at 08:33, Peter Bienstman