From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Stuart Bisset
Sent: 02 May 2018 21:55
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Sync server NOT running

Hi Peter
I am using a VPN (PIA) and when I rebooted the PC and then disabled the vpn, I
was able to get the sync server running (well, I see an IP address at any
rate).  Though I still can't actually sync as my android phone won't connect to
the IP address given.  I have tried changing the port with no luck.
Stuart