Hi all, I recently installed a new update for Mac's BigSur and encountered
a new problem - if I try to activate cards the program freezes (and never
unfreezes). I used this feature for years without any problems, I think I
used it once after the update, and now I cannot access my cards... I have
restarted my Mac, tried to close everything except for Mnemosyne - nothing
works so far. Both Study/(de)activate cards and hot keys for (de)activate
cards menu (command+D) lead me to the same result. Please, help!