Congratulations (and hi), I'm excited to start working with Couchbase 2 if
the time is right, as the threading issues with Couchbase 1.4 have been..
challenging. I know this is a very subjective question but, roughly how
stable is this code now? Would you use it in a production environment? Or
if not, does it feel close? I'm growing tired of crashes related to
multiple threads accessing the database at the same time and I can either
go through and put everything in queues (not sure yet if NSOperation or
dispatch), or try switching to 2.0 which I expect I'd end up doing in time
anyway.
Thanks in advance for any opinions or info anyone with relevant experience
would like to share.