hi,
LTE stands for long-term evolution.
in other words, it is also called 4g services.
it drasticly increases the internet speed  and improve the voice
quality on the mobile networks as wel.
as Austin written,
stok android is  always a best buy as it provides  maximum
accessibility and faster updates.
Samsung also uses such interface that is modified but mostly
accessible and useable with talkback.