Jeff Beard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> There isn't a Vars() function in CGI.pm. If you're looking for the query
> string try param(). Or if you want to make it a mod_perl program (which is
> what you would normally discuss on this list) Apache::Request::param().
>
> --Jeff

There is such a function, Jeff!

Well, could you advice, how to migrate from CGI.pm to Apache or
Apache::Request. The matter is that I have used CGI.pm for HTML
generation primarily and ready to use something another to analyze
request parameters. But I cannot use CGI and e.g Apache::Request
simultaneousely - server hangs. Is there some CGI.pm replacement
intended only for HTML generation in the same manner (which does
nothing with request, especially POST request)?

--
ab
ICQ: 3959207