On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 01:27:48PM -0500, Joe Breeden wrote:
> Bart,
>
> I would have to recommend SOAD::Lite ( http://www.soaplite.org) also. We use it
>accomplish many tasks - not the least of which is exposing Perl data structures to M$
>ASP applications - which have a moderate load and have had no problems.

A few more examples can be found in chapter 15 of the mod_perl
cookbook.  The (fairly simple) code in HalfLife-QueryServer is here:

  http://www.modperlcookbook.org/code/ch15/

Another simple way to do RPC over HTTP with mod_perl is RPC::XML.
Both it and SOAP::Lite are testaments to the power and simplicity of
perl+apache..

--
Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/