No, It doesn't. I have compiled it with prefix /usr/include and
openssldir /usr/include/openssl and there are no headers. I haven't
noticed it on first but when I wanted to compile apache with mod_ssl it
returns an error that it was unable to find headers for ssl.
Is there someone else reporting the same problem ? Maybe is this related
to the RedHat8 distrubution only.

Sasa