* Sasa STUPAR ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Prior to the instalation I have manually removed old version of Openssl
> and other dirs from my previous installs and I have no
> problem...everything works well.

Really? I'm surprised, but happy. RH typically build everything with
shared-library dependencies on openssl libs, so either you're running no
openssl-dependant software, or you're getting "lucky" with software
built for 0.9.6 linking with 0.9.7 ... eg. ssh is possibly doing this.
Anyway, I leave you and RH to get along with one another in whatever
manner suits you both :-)

Cheers,
Geoff

--