Hi,

I've Apache running as reverse proxy on Linux with SSL
(mod_ssl).

There are multiple sites behind the Apache.

There are cases when cipher-suite or certificate for a
site has to be changed. In that case Apache is
restarted to take changes in account.

This results in disconnection of all the connected
users (whether they are connected for site for which
changes are done or for the sie for which nothing has
been changed).

Is there a way I can modify cipher-suite or
certificate so that I dont need to restart the Apache
and all the users session stay valid and working. (I
wont mind if users connected to site for which changes
are made get disconnected).

Thanks in advance,

-Sourabh