+dev (sorry for the duplicate; my first attempt failed due to not being a
subscriber).

Keeping modules-dev on CC if that's appropriate.

Thanks, Jeff, I was wondering if there was a units issue there.  I'm still
wondering if anyone can describe the meaning of that argument in more
detail.  Is that related to my multiget APR_TIMEUP returns?   The phrase
"time to live of client connection" confuses me.  Would it be inaccurate to
instead say "the maximum number of seconds apr_memcache is willing to wait
for a single operation?  Or does it mean *both*, implying that a fresh
TCP/IP connection is made for every new operation, but will stay alive for
only a certain number of seconds.

I have a practical question about how I release software given this change.
 Our module (mod_pagespeed) is documented to run with Apache 2.2 and Apache
2.4.  It seems like for 2.2 I should probably multiple my desired argument
by a million.  Same with for 2.4.x and earlier, for some value of x.  How
should I work this in my code?  Should I query the version number using an
apr utility or something and multiply by a million in certain cases?

What's the best practice calling this function for module developers?

-Josh