oh shit looks like two got in there some how !  i forgot im using 32 bit
ubuntu on my server because of low RAM, that must be it I was using x64 in
my virtual machine,

 deleted 64 and nano'd into the i386 one and says there are 4500+ lines all
a jumbled mess of characters.  would I just delete that and run the
wsgi.load commands for i386?

mod_wsgi-py35.cpython-35m-i386-linux-gnu.so
mod_wsgi-py35.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmod_wsgi-py35.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGHafU8ihL02sb7o3fVIVvKJW1hgA>