hey, is there easy way to avoid constant 'sudo service apache2 restart'
for every code change in my project?  its really redundant.  Im using
embedded mode to be able to dev multiple sites if needed.  I tried
nginx/gunicorn config but found apache to be way smoother for some reason
(was getting lots of 503 bad gateways on nginx and slower loads).  heres my
config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
                ServerName djang0.me
                WSGIDaemonProcess djang0 python-home=/var/www/djang0/venv
python-path=/var/www/djang0/djang0
                WSGIProcessGroup djang0
                WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
                WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/djang0/djang0/djang0/wsgi.py
                <Directory /var/www/djang0/djang0/djang0/>
                <Files wsgi.py>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Files>
                </Directory>

                Alias /static /var/www/djang0/djang0/static
                <Directory /var/www/djang0/djang0/static>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Directory>

                Alias /robots.txt /var/www/djang0/djang0/static/robots.txt
                #Alias /favicon.ico
/var/www/djang0/djang0/static/favicon.ico

                Alias /media /var/www/djang0/djang0/media
                <Directory /var/www/djang0/djang0/media>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Directory>

                ErrorLog /var/www/djang0/logs/a2/error.log
                LogLevel warn
                CustomLog /var/www/djang0/logs/a2/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>