Hey quick question could you help me understand scaling as far as user
requests on a python Django built website for instance.  I love pythons
succinctness and Django as well but noticed they're kind of slow to load
Pages and much more so when you have thousands or millions of users.   I've
had issues with gunicorn and nginx setup running a Django app and found
Apache to just be much smoother. I'm exploring other options such as
Golang with nginx, and potentially Word press since it is widely used.

But I am just curious what should I be setting for threads and processes in
the mod wsgi vhost file, in order to handle the maximum amount of requests
for a few default server capacity sizes :

( https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/ )
1.
$5   1 GB RAM

, 1 vCPU, 25 GB storage, 1 TB transfer (my current)
2.
$20 4 GB RAM, 2 vCPUs, 80 GB storage
3.
 8 GB, 4 vCPUs,  160 GB
4.
32GB, 8 vCPUs, 640 GB

5.  what resouces would you estimate a site like drudgereport.com  needs to
display a simple page with links to 25-30 million users a day?  Obviously
at that point you will probably need a huge server using nginx and a lot of
CPUs.  Thanks