I'm a bit confused about how to get upload progress to work with
mongrel..  I've installed the mongrel_upload_progress (0.1) gem, but
have no idea what to do with it.

According to the following page:

http://technoweenie.backpackit.com/pub/602283

there's a patch (mup.diff) which seems like it patches the
mongrel_upload_progress plugin

The following blog entry makes it seem as though the upload_progress
gem plugin is unfinished:

http://weblog.techno-weenie.net/2006/6/18/rails-deployment

And on the following site:

http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/mongrel0313WithLargeFileUploadsConditionalHttpUploadProgressPatchAllAreGoodThings.html

it links to a patch
(http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mongrel-users/attachments/20060511/8ba26353/attachment.obj)
which looks like it patches the mongrel code directly (not using a
plugin)

so there seems to be two patches and a plugin.  I'm not sure which is
the correct method to use for implementing upload progress, so I was
hoping someone here could give me some direction, since I'd really
like to be able to get thi working.  Unfortunately, under the
documentation section of the mongrel site, there's nothing written for
the mongrel upload progress plugin, so that seems to be a dead end for
now as well. Thanks,

Mike
_______________________________________________
Mongrel-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

Reply via email to