Hi Jb,

If you like to install Silverlight for Phone 7, you can get the installers
from this link http://www.silverlight.net/getstarted/devices/windows-phone/

Feel free to let me know if you have any installation problem or etc.. I'm
in SL-MVPs list so I will try to help as much as I can..

Thanks a lot for helping me to get Cecil for WP7 as well... As
Reflection.Emit is missing in Phone 7, we are having a lot of problems with
existing frameworks like Unity, Dynamic Proxy, Moq and etc.. I hope we can
use Cecil as a replacement of Reflection.Emit. Thanks again.. :)

Thanks and Best Regards,
Michael Sync

Don't go the way life takes you.
Take life the way you go