That is just the default message that is compiled into the runtime, you can
ignore it. The MONO_PATH env variable controls where Mono tries to locate the
framework assemblies in this case.
It is weird though that this is set to /class/lib/monolite, no wonder it can’t
find mscorlib.dll there.

Can you please share the full build log including
invocations and so on in a gist or pastebin?

On 15 Oct 2016, at 01:07, Cyd Haselton