Ok, Thanks.

With Ubuntu > 12.04 can’t find “cli-cppuhelper” no more.

Is this a problem within mono or libreoffice?

If you use libreoffice > 3.5 you will see that it will not work.

Von: Miguel de Icaza [mailto:mig...@microsoft.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Oktober 2016 21:13
An: Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang.ma...@kabelmail.de>; mono-l...@lists.xamarin.com
Betreff: Re: [Mono-list] mono and LibreOffice (Ubuntu/Linux)

When I last used it, all the work took place on Unix, I do not recall using
Windows at all.

From: Mono-list <mono-list-boun...@lists.dot.net
<mailto:mono-list-boun...@lists.dot.net> > on behalf of Wolfgang Mauer
<wolfgang.ma...@kabelmail.de <mailto:wolfgang.ma...@kabelmail.de> >
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 7:22 AM
To: "mono-l...@lists.xamarin.com <mailto:mono-l...@lists.xamarin.com> "
<mono-l...@lists.xamarin.com <mailto:mono-l...@lists.xamarin.com> >
Subject: [Mono-list] mono and LibreOffice (Ubuntu/Linux)

Hi all,

i just restart working on a project that uses LibreOffice(CLI) from mono.

Now I am wondering that the assembly’s (cli_cppuhelper.dll) only run on Windows?

Is there is a way to get this working again?

Mono-list maillist  -  Mono-list@lists.dot.net