-d.

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:59:00 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Freeman
FisherTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED] who attacks Claude shall do so at their own peril.

K.

On Jul 14, 2008, at 9:16 PM, Claude Litton wrote:

I have read all the posts for the last few days and I believe what Freeman
wrote was directed at more than one comment and most likely out of frustration.
 Freeman Fisher is a wonderful person and I have  enjoyed my relationship with
him (through mopo, buying and selling and just conversing on the telephone).

He is a great asset to mopo and as Kirby said, more people should post.  I like
reading comments even if I disagree with them.  What I dislike are stupid one
liners that are meant to be funny but are a total waste of time.  (Now is the
time to attack me for that statement but please keep in mind that I am a thick
skinned old bird.)    I have loved every post Freeman has made and may he keep
doing what he does best, which is putting words together like no one else.  He
is in a class by himself.

Claude L

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
area - Check out TourTracker.com!