Per Kirby's wish, I'll whine.
There are way too many posts here recently -- all over nonsense.  The buyer's
premium issue was interesting at first but then became extremely irritating.
I think all the belittling of people makes everyone look petty and
uninteresting.  Which is a shame because this seems to be an interesting
group!
I don't know Freeman.  I won't claim he's my buddy or best friend.  He seems
okay though like most people here.  At least he's got a sense of humor.  He
ought to be able to say what he wants w/o so much criticism.
I'm beat -- lots of work to do at work and especially at home.  I can't take
the pettiness, the relentless self-promotion, and the hundreds of weekly
e-mails anymore so I'm signing off -- for good.  Want to wish everyone well.
Lastly, since this is a movie poster forum and me, being a recovering poster
addict, here's my last list of what's available for sale.  Everything I've got
is going to pay off bills and help jump start our 3 year old triplets' college
fund.  Wish us well!
Please e-mail for any pics or pricing (and all ORIGINALS of course ...)
Charade Insert
Rocky Insert
Pulp Fiction Daybill
Spy Who Loved Me Insert
The Sting Insert
The Godfather Daybill
The Graduate "Double Crown" 20x30" (1/2 of a double-feature quad)
Raiders One Sheet (Re-release image)
Star Wars Insert
Empire Strikes Back Insert
From Russia With Love Small French poster
Casablanca 50th Anniversary poster
The Natural (two commercial posters - great images)
Right Stuff Insert
The Natural Daybill
Papillon Insert
Diner Insert