too!!! Too bad they did not cast Andy Gibb opposite Olivia. Michael Beck is
good but I think Andy Gibb would have been terrific.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 7/13/2009 12:31:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fly...@pacbell.net writes:

Wise Guys directed by DePalma

____________________________________
 From: chris quarles  <chrisquar...@yahoo.com>
To:  MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:20:11  PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO]  FAVORITE FILM THAT YOU HAVE TO DEFEND

Cable Guy

Hudsucker Proxy

____________________________________
 From: _MotionPictureArt.com_ (http://motionpictureart.com/)
<i...@motionpictureart.com>
To:  MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:03:20  AM

We are mostly into post-1970 movies, that alone already needs a lot of
defending ;-), and a few titles that a worth defending in our humble opinion
are:

Return of the Living Dead
2 Days in the Valley
Thing to do in Denver when you are dead
Arlington Road
Good Will Hunting
Braindead (P. Jackson)
Deep Rising
Cube
Demon Knight
Desperado
Long Kiss Goodnight
Night Breed
Night of the Creeps
Perdita Durango
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Very Bad Things
Bound
Cabin Fever
Killing Zoe
And the list goes on and on...

Not familiar with any of these titles? Go rent/buy them now!

Ron & Alexandra