I also liked 1941, Spielberg's bomb.

________________________________
From: Tom A. Pennock <tapenn...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:04:50 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FAVORITE FILM THAT YOU HAVE TO DEFEND

Xanadu (Universal, 1980) It's from the disco era so it's a bit dated but I like
it. Also it was Gene Kelly's last film. I like Olivia Newton John too!!! Too
bad they did not cast Andy Gibb opposite Olivia. Michael Beck is good but I
think Andy Gibb would have been terrific.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 7/13/2009 12:31:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,