Rich,
We've discussed this before, but let me opine for a moment in a song-like format....

While Anna May Wong
Shizzle-dizzles your dong
It's Frances ("Mad Love") Drake
Who makes MY weenie quake

Frances Drake can stone my litho any day.
Greg Douglass

Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:
Thief of Bagdad was an un-named choice by me

why does Richie want these silent films instead of more common films??

simple, I saw both Siegfried and ToB on PBS in NYC as a kid when they did Saturday silents.

I think Anna May Wong is super-boffo