I dealt with Linendoll several times over the years with no problem and got some good material at decent prices. Jesus, has Jack gone to the dark side too? My stars, this little hobby is fraught with dishonesty and scandal as of late. I may have to join a discussion group with members with higher standards. I'll go Google "pimps" and "child molesters" to see what comes up.
Todd, load up the guns! This town needs some cleanin' up!
Greg Douglass
allen day wrote:
Howdy y'all,

Back in June, I attempted to purchase a 1sh from a seller on everbodys' fav website (bayster) ... and the (non)transaction became an exercise / refresher course in dealing with buttheads.

The seller used an online pymt service: moneybookers, which has a policy of irreversible transactions, (yeah, right ... it took about 30 days, but my $$$ is back with daddy)

In case any realart material is offered from someone that you are not familiar, info provided of a particular ratfink betard:

Seller ebster name: parktheater Seller supposed name: Jack Linendoll out of Grayslake, Il Additional available material that was offered (part of original message copied below):

Don't know if you are interested, butI also have the following Realart paper for sale:
Realart Posters & Lobbies

The Mummy-1951 Karloff lobby-SOLD

The Mummy’s Curse-linen backed insert-R51-Exc-$750 obo;

Bride of Frankenstein-one sheet on linen-R50-Exc-$1100;

House of Dracula-linen backed one sheet-R50-Exc-$1200;

House of Frankenstein-linen backed one sheet,R50- Exc $1200;

Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman-linen backed one sheet-R49-Exc-$1500;

The Wolf Man-linen backed one sheet-R51-Exc$1500;

Frankenstein-folded one sheet, green style –R60s-NM-$900;

Dracula-r60 folded one sheet red style- NM- $1400;

A&C Meet Frankenstein lobby with Lugosi & Strange-R56-Exc-$700;

A&C Meet Frankenstein lobby with Chaney/Wolfman & LouR56-Exc-$350;

Night Monster-Lugosi folded half sheet R48-VG-$100

respectfully submitted,

ad