From: Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Dracula - Update
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Thursday, 1 October, 2009, 12:15 AM

Poster Mountain updated, can't access all of it...

                        Dracula 1931status: fake**REPRODUCTION**
Entirely different type of fake poster, which, due to the
dissimilarities to all of the other fakes we have uncovered, this one
fooled us until we ...This reproduction
poster has been "linen backed" and restored by an unknown restorer with
great attention paid restoratively to make this poster appear
authentic. The ...2009-09-30 16:22:45