"**REPRODUCTION** Entirely different type of fake poster, which, due to the
dissimilarities to all of the other fakes we have uncovered, this one fooled
us until we learned more about it. This once legitimate S2 reproduction one
sheet was sanded thin by the "restorer" then lined with canvas and paper
("linen backed") with airbrush restoration throughout the border and title.
The two bottom corners which would have had vital reproduction information
printed as identification were removed and replaced in a restorative fashion
and the fine print from an original Dracula poster was then added by hand.
Fold lines have been touched up with colored pencil. Minor paper loss in
spots only in border and center fold line intersection near the eye. Poster
presents very nicely, though some restoration has worn off in the fold
lines. Bela Lugosi, Universal Horror."

It's interesting that this is almost exactly what I hypothesized happened in
my club message. I wonder if anyone actually re-examined the poster, or if
they just took my word for it?

Bruce