Neil,

I completely agree.

As I mentioned before, this is not the first time John Davis has mistakenly
labeled a FAKE poster as real.  I know of at least one other instance with
another very important piece and who knows how many more we don't know about?

I believe that everyone who has spent their hard earned money having their
items authenticated by Poster Mountain should ask for a refund as they will
have to pay and go through this process again to make sure what they have is
real or a FAKE.  It's obvious since he screwed up on such an important piece,
other pieces worth less were probably scrutinized even less.

Also, how many other items that Poster Mountain authenticated as being real are
FAKE and how many items authenticated as being FAKE are real?

Todd