I agree, Ted. Now, on to drilling in Virginia and let's get those whales, shall we? Even Bush didn't do those heinous things! The past 2 administrations are proof that Harvard is going down hill. As an environmentalist, Obama is the most embarrassing President of my lifetime. IMO, a dangerous hypocrite.

Andrea Kanter

On Jun 15, 2010, at 2:12 AM, Brude wrote:

The only reason the idiot in the White House is bashing BP is to deflect his abysmal response to the impending ecological disaster that could have been kept in check. As a concerned American environmentalist who is disgusted by the ineptness of this administration, I believe Obama should be impeached for his failure to "lead."

Ted

--- On Mon, 6/14/10, jboh...@aol.com <jboh...@aol.com> wrote:

From: jboh...@aol.com <jboh...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT; BLIGH ME, GUVNOR
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Monday, June 14, 2010, 1:32 PM

Kirby

from me it was all taken with a pinch of salt except the dense remark...I don't consider anyone dense on this list.

And I do consider the spill a complete tragedy but there is a case for half a dozen of one and six of the other here. The fact that the UK and Us are partners in this bemuses me that there is any brit bashing going on...but believe me we have teflon shoulders and you can throw a lot at us but it doesn't always stick.

From what I gather the Gulf shipping/boat industry is doing extremely well while the fish industry maybe poor the boat owners are getting a better living in the short term not doing the fishing.

In the end lets hope it's stopped asap.

Adrian