Rich,

I'll take all those original GONE WITH THE WIND and WIZARD OF OZ posters that
you haven't sold.

Addressing Phillips question, I think that reissue posters, if they are good
designs - for example, the NORTH BY NORTHWEST
reissue - THE HUSTLER reissue - have enjoyed some appreciation.  Other
reissues, which seemed to have been indifferently designed,
like the 1962 MGM reissues (those films were reissued to get some cash flow for
MGM which was hemorrhaging funds to Brando's BOUNTY)
still have the reissue stigma that the old-hand collectors assigned to them.

Here's a kicker:  some video release posters are quite good and can generate
some interest from time to time.

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419