no Kirby

he's referring to the fact that a 1931 Frankenstein poster is $250k, and that the 1938 re-issue is still a 10's of 1000$ poster that only a few can afford and why is this not true for those other titles.

re-issues on those other titles are priced at a small % of original issues (Oz 1949 release cards being an exception)

Frankenstein fans are only increasing, Rhett Butler fans peaked more than 30 years ago