I have a 69 duotone blue/black Sound of music folded one sheet, I
also have a 1980 re Gone with the wind
one sheet and also some 1980 re-release GWTW b&W stills and also a
Chinatown folded
one sheet. all in nice shape.
all three posters and the stills. $375.00 sent postpaid. paypal or i
take cards inhouse.
all original theatrical posters.
Tom 419-474-3065