Hi, Everyone,

  I just received notification from eBay that as of June 1st,  all packages
sent out by Sellers will be  required
to have a tracking number...all packages.  Even some  guy in Podunk U.S.A.
who sends out 100 packages a day, each one containing a  near-worthless
trinket he's sold for 50 cents as of June 1st will be  forced by the
powers-that-be at eBay to spend 70 cents extra per  package to the Post Office
for a
friggin' tracking number.
Let's see...that'll only cost Mr. Seller from Podunk an extra 70  bucks a
day...and the trinket he's sending out is only worth 50  cents!
  I don't know if other sellers agree with me, but I think eBay is  truly
crossing the line here.  It's one thing if they raise their rates  (which
they've done many times).  I can begrudgingly accept that.  But  to issue me a
decree that I must provide a tracking number to  them for every package I
ship as of June 1st makes me think  that eBay is getting to be more and more
like Big Brother every day.  I'd  like to hear if other sellers on eBay agree
with me or not.  If you  do agree, I'd suggest you give eBay a call and let
them know  what you think about it.  I just got off the phone after making
a call to  eBay.  The airhead on the other end was obviously lock-step with
eBay's  latest "plan".  Of course, in their email they emphasize how many
rewards
they plan to give us as sellers, treating us like a bunch of imbeciles who
aren't fully aware of how transparent
their B.S. has become.  Hey, you can dip a turd in chocolate and cover  it
with a rainbow of sprinkles, but it's still a friggin' turd.  (Sorry  about
such a crude metaphor, but as you can tell, I'm not pleased with  this...)
                                                      Rick
                                                     rixposterz