Wait guys,
As of yesterday, using the feature when you click on "items sold" on EBAY and
click add tracking link that is on every sold item listed,   I have been able
to enter in both kinds of customs forms numbers (for first class, the smaller
form, or the larger form for priority) on overseas sales and seemingly that
satisfies the tracking information issue.

Indeed  tracking using customs form numbers only tells you when it has arrived
at the overseas destination, and when released from customs.   IT DOES NOT TELL
YOU WHEN IF EVER DELIVERED TO ADDRESSEE.   This may not ultimately win a
dispute because signature wasn't required on delivery but at least its
something but at least its something that seller can see that the item has been
shipped and on its way......which helps assuage his panic.