IMPORTANT INFO ON HERE TO MAINTAIN A SELLER DISCOUNT %, READ UP SELLERS.

Highlights

    Starting with the June 20 evaluation cycle, to achieve and keep your
Top-rated seller status, tracking information or a Delivery Confirmation
number must be uploaded to eBay on at least 90% of your shipments to US
buyers within your stated handling time. Start uploading your tracking by
May 1 to make sure you qualify on June 20.

    Starting June 1, only those listings from Top-rated sellers that include
1-day or same day handling and a 14-day or longer return policy with a
money-back option will qualify for the greatest average boost in Best Match
and 20% final value fee discount.

    You can choose not to offer 1-day handling or a 14-day or longer returns
on some or all of your listings. Based on your great track record, all your
listings will continue to receive some additional exposure and a Top-rated
seller badge. But only your listings with both of these services will
receive the maximum exposure and 20% final value fee discount.

    Also starting June 1, the annual sales requirement for Top-rated status
will be lowered from $3,000 to $1,000 to expand eligibility to more sellers
who provide great service.

Special limited-time offer-extra 5% discount to help you get started
>From March 1 through May 31, Top-rated sellers get a bonus 5% final value
fee discount for listings with 1-day handling and minimum 14-day return
policy with a money-back option. Plus your usual 20% Top-rated seller
discount will still be applied on these and all your listings. So start
adding these services now!
Tools to help you succeed

    Starting this week, you'll be able to track your progress toward
Top-rated seller status-including the new requirement to upload tracking on
90% of your US transactions-in your Seller Dashboard.

    By the end of April, current Top-rated sellers will be able to easily
identify those listings that don't include 1-day handling and a minimum
14-day return policy with a money-back option, and then edit those listings
in bulk. This information will be available in My eBay >Selling, Selling
Manager and Selling Manager Pro.

    Starting the week of May 2, sellers will begin getting access to
business policies, a new way to manage your own custom settings for
shipping, payments and returns from one central location, rather than
specifying the information separately on each listing. Using business
policies, you can create settings that qualify your listings for eBay
Top-rated seller discounts and apply these settings to your listings-or to a
specific group of existing listings-with just a few clicks.

    Also starting the week of May 28, Top-rated sellers will be invited to
opt in to an easy new way to manage returns right from My eBay. Your buyer
can initiate a return and print a prepaid return shipping label with a click
of a button in My eBay. When you get the return, you can initiate a refund
and get your final value fee credited with a single click on your end. This
new process will be available to all Top-rated sellers by mid-summer.

Timeline for changes
Take Action

    Start now to think about how you can adapt your business practices to
qualify for the Top-rated seller program and maximize your benefits.

        Make sure you upload tracking information or Delivery Confirmation
on all your US transactions within your stated handling time. eBay will
begin counting your transactions toward the new requirement starting May 1.
One great way to meet this requirement is to use eBay Labels-USPSR Delivery
ConfirmationT is now free for First-Class Package service and automatically
uploaded to eBay.

        Start now to add 1-day handling time and a minimum 14-day return
policy with money-back option to your listings whenever possible. Remember,
from March 1 through May 31, Top-rated sellers will get a bonus 5% final
value fee discount for listings with 1-day handling and minimum 14-day
return policy with money-back option. Plus the usual 20% Top-rated seller
discount will still be applied on all their listings.

    If you're an existing Top-rated seller, at the end of April, start
checking your Selling Reminders on the My eBay All Selling page or the new
Listing Improvement section of the Selling Manager summary page to see which
listings don't meet the new service standards, and then easily edit those
listings in bulk.

    If you currently offer 3-day or 7-day returns, be sure to update your
listings to offer at least a 14-day return policy. Also, select "Money back"
or "Money back or exchange" as your refund method before these options are
retired the first week of May.

    To boost your efficiency in adding these services and managing returns,
opt in to use the new business policies and the new way to manage returns
from My eBay as soon as they're available to you.