 From: jpotok...@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The curious case of the French Blow-Up posters
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:10:07 -0700
To: runbuffy...@hotmail.com

hi filip,
bruce posted a follow up, showing the 3 printers and the corresponding years
that the original and the 2 re-release posters issued. he also provided
closeups of the printers information on each poster.
he offered the links here in MOPO (and im assuming) NSFGE, too.
check again. I think you will see the information.
best.
jeff

On Jun 18, 2012, at 10:47 PM, filip de volder wrote:hi, i'm new to this forum
but i see there's some same topics as on the nsfge site , regarding this blow
up poster  i asked Bruce 2 questions : who is the foremost french dealer he
mentioned  that was unaware of the different blow up releases (for such a
collectable poster and information as for different releases being wildly
available to any professional seller who knows what he's doing  this is totally
unacceptable so collectors should be warned that next to an american based "
professional " movie poster seller there's also one in france buyers should be
aware  of )

and regarding the links he posted on nsfge for the heritage blow up sales i
asked where that he could tell from the pictures that one was and the other was
not original (both with year and palm) as on the pictures they are identical
unless when i checked them out i was momentarily bitten by stupidity ...

no surprises here : no answer from Bruce ...