Von: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> Im Auftrag von Greg Douglass
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022 19:26
An: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [MOPO] Silent hills, please

Glenn:

I bought the SALO DVD. It's great to play when you have unwanted company. "Oh,
my! Look at the time! Gotta go!"

Greg Douglass

Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 9:20 AM
From: "Glenn Taranto" <exit82afi...@gmail.com <mailto:exit82afi...@gmail.com> >
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Silent hills, please

Many years ago I felt I needed to broaden my scope of film beyond the US and
decided I would watch all the Criterion Collection DVD's. I was 17 titles in
when I watched Pasolini's SALO. If you've never seen that movie, keep it that
way. if your sensibilities are like mine you will have daytime night terrors
and wish you could unsee it. When I read more about Pasolini and saw that he
had been assassinated it didn't surprise me.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 9:09 AM Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.com