Where's the evidence?!? Oh, for Pete's sake. Like I already explained, the MOQ
is a rejection of and an alternative to SOM. It is " an intellectual pattern
that transcends a subject/object representation of reality". The MOQ is "an
intellectual pattern that does not reify concepts, that does not create a self
involved in analyzing such concepts". You're telling me I can't do it right
after I just did it and with such smug certainty too!

Again, your reasoning violates a basic logical necessity. In the art gallery
analogy, Pirsig says SOM and the MOQ can both hang on the wall. I imagine them
on opposite walls, but whatever. The point is, when the intellectual level is
defined as SOM there can only ever be that one painting and the gallery is
otherwise empty.

I don't know why I'm even bothering to try. You've already proven that you're
incapable of having a reasonable discussion.

Never mind.

dmb