Quick Ant note to Microsoft:  Why don't you - one day - produce a simple e-mail
program were the writer can just send in basic text to an internet discussion
group without the formatting always being f**ked-up; instead of producing ever
more unreliable, ever "so-clever" control freak type of software? (WINDOWS 8  -
"the shopping channel operating system" - has got to be the ultimate in these
regards).

Ant note to MOQ Discuss- Please find a refined version of my earlier post, sent
to Discuss earlier this evening: