R.J. Keller escribió:

I am responsible for the HTML->XHTML conversion, and I used TidyGUI (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyGUI) and I manually went through and updated the anchors.

Thanks a lot! I'll download it and play with mail_help.html, which is, you know, a bit long. :-)

I apologize for all the work I'm probably putting you guys through. It is beneficial though. The mail help docs (when I converted them) were about a third smaller than before. The new system is also easier for working with anchors in previous docs, too.

Yep, and it allows better styles applying. It's just that we weren't prepared in advance for that, but I realize it's neccessary. :-)

Thanks for the info, and happy new year.

--
"Software is like sex. It's better when it's free" (Linus Torvalds)