"Holger Metzger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Am 16.12.2001 19:20 schrieb Sören Kuklau:
> > I know that they're improving a lot, and I tried it, but it's still not
> > enough for me to switch. I think I will at Mozilla 1.0.

> Outlook Express has so many bugs, especially in the editor... even
> Mozillas old Mailstones were superior in that area. Look at your
> posting... the horrible line-wrapping... that's Outlook Express in action.
> Try Morver/Korrenews to correct most of OE's technical problems (MIME,
> line wrapping,...): http://home.t-online.de/home/werner.jakobi/
>
> and also check out Outlook tools: http://www.oe-tools.de.vu
> (enables colored quoting in OE, among other things).

I'm well aware of the fact that Outlook Express is very buggy. It's still
"convenient" for me, maybe just because

- I'm used to it
- it "works" (which _is_ special on Windows, at least for me ;-) )
- MozillaMail can import Outlook Express

I will try out MozillaMail at least in every new milestone, if not in some
nightlies.